President and CEO
COO and Program
Dean of Fellows
Executive Assistant to the President
Senior Research Associate and
Director of Homeland Security Projects
Strategic Planning Director
Special Assistant to the President
Senior Research and Technology Associate
Director, Civility and Governance Project
Director of Outreach
Receptionist and Membership Director
Special Assistant, Fellows Program
The Center for the Study of the Presidency, a non-partisan privately funded 501 (c)(3) organization located in Washington, D.C., offers an exciting internship opportunity to individuals interested in:
- Working with experienced policymakers and former government officials.
- Meeting with Presidential scholars, former White House staff, former National Security Council officials and others who visit the Center.
- Conducting on-line and library research to support policy analyses and other Center projects.
- Assisting with conferences, publications and public relations outreach
- Seeks to ensure an institutional memory of the Presidency and makes recommendations for its improvement.
- Holds major educational and leadership conferences and seminars for students, faculty and Presidential scholars on timely aspects of the Presidency.
- Sponsors an undergraduate and graduate Fellows Program that teaches leadership skills to top college and university students.
- Publishes the award-winning Presidential Studies Quarterly.
Contact Robert E. Henderson at: [email protected]
How can I become involved
with the Center?